Icons and such
Jun. 3rd, 2006 11:31 amI made some SG-1 icons a few weeks ago, while busily procrastinating for my derm exam, and have just now sat down to figure out how to display them in lj. So here they are - they're fairly basic, but if you want any, feel free to take them; comment/credit if you wish.
In other news, now that classes are out I may actually have the time/creative energy to finish up a few of the fics I have kicking around. Anyway, enjoy the icons, and hopefully I'll be back soon with a fic or two!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Also, if anyone wants an image without text, just let me know, and I can put it up here.
In other news, now that classes are out I may actually have the time/creative energy to finish up a few of the fics I have kicking around. Anyway, enjoy the icons, and hopefully I'll be back soon with a fic or two!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Also, if anyone wants an image without text, just let me know, and I can put it up here.